Monday, December 21, 2009

Kimi Ni Sayonara Wo - Keisuke Kuwata Music Video and Lyrics

Kimi Ni Sayonara Wo - Keisuke Kuwata Music Video and Lyrics

Kimi Ni Sayonara Wo - Keisuke Kuwata

Someday I want to journey into eternity
With a smile on my face

Lonely and stood up, the world�s a dream play
Performed on a small stage

Life is awfully tedious
But can I meet my true self?

With a drunk heart, tears flow and the blue sky is clear
Time passes, but even if I�m dying I want to love someone Forever

Farewell my friend, my love, your face is still now
The reason hope lives in my heart is not through my own account alone
�It�s because you were here

This is goodbye, a sad dawn, I sing this song for you

Somewhere I can hear a nostalgic song
Flowing through the winter city

Lonely, pieces of a white dream
Drift down before my eyes

I�m just a poor man
But I have loved greatly

Drinking make me restless, everyone�s holding steady, I let out another sigh
�Are you happy?� I want to answer honestly, �Yes��I have to!!

I�ll dance in the coming spring�s wind and meet tomorrow
Being in this place feels like a spell that can never be broken
�You gave me this

With a drunk heart, tears flow and the night sky looks cloudy
Time passes, but even if I�m dying I want to love someone Forever

Farewell my friend, my love, I can never forget our time together
The reason hope lives in my heart is not through my own account alone
�You�re still with me now

My goodbye to you

The morning sunrise, a dawn of hope, this song is from you
copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
autoplay: ON

No comments:

Post a Comment