Thursday, June 19, 2008

Forever Love - DBSK Music Video and Lyrics

Forever Love - DBSK Music Video and Lyrics
Forever Love - DBSK

Shining right before our eyes,
The glittering sunset
Inside my chest, a profound love
Like nothing I have ever felt before

If I say to myself that I�m fine on my own,
I�m telling a lie

I�ve been passing time like this,
But from now on,
You�re the only one I�ll never part from

Time and time again
I'll send it to you, what you�re looking for
All your hesitation will melt away,
Let�s live and FOREVER LOVE

With shadows inching closer on a steep path,
The feel of your clasped hand
It seemed like that gently, tenderly erased the pain

What kind of a future are you painting?
The image of your young self
Finding the first star of the evening
Now, I�ll give it to you

Time and time again I�ll sing for you, my precious one
The single most undeniable treasure in this world,
BELIEVE IN LOVE

You're the only love forever

No matter when
I�m confident that I�ll protect you forever
The thorns stuck deep within your heart
If they�re pulled out, I�ll hold you close
An endless dream

Time and time again I�ll grant it for you,
Everything that you wish for
The single most undeniable brilliance in this world,
BELIEVE IN LOVE
Time and time again I�ll give it to you,
What you�re looking for
All your hesitation will melt away
And let�s live, together

You're the only love forever

copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
autoplay: ON

No comments:

Post a Comment