Friday, November 23, 2007

Mistake ( ?? ) - Lee Seung Hwan Music Video and Lyrics

Mistake ( ?? ) - Lee Seung Hwan Music Video and Lyrics

Mistake ( ?? ) - Lee Seung Hwan

????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???
(Since we fold the word "love", we are laughing like this)
??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??
(But If I'm not seeinging at you, I want to cry)
?? ?? ????? ? ? ??
(I am sad after finding out the very end)
??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ? ? ???
(I, who is cowardice, am humiliated and pitiful, how could you have trusted me)
? ??? ? ??? ? ? ? ?? ???? ??? ???
(I will leave having your minds filled in way that no one but I could for you)

?? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ?? ???
(Hey Hey Are you ok without me? When you are sick, please contact me)
?? ?? ??? ??...??? ?? ??? ? ??
(Sorry Sorry bad me....I can't keep you who appreciated and)

?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ???
(Since I know well that, after all there is no one like you)
??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???
(Since tears kept piling up embarrassingly, took my face up, endured and endured)

??? ??? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?????...
(You know? You know? without you I am nothing, so then why are we splitting?)
?? ?? ??? ??...??? ?? ? ?? ???
(I'm very very bad....ultimately I'm the one who will have hard time)
??? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ??...
(The biggest consolation from me is behind your back...I, who is not comfortable, am now)

?? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ?? ???
(Hey Hey Are you ok without me? When you are sick, please contact me)
?? ?? ??? ??... ??? ?...
(Sorry Sorry bad me....you who appreciates)
??? ??? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ??...
(you know? you know? without you I am nothing so then why we are splitting up
?? ?? ??? ??... ??? ?? ? ?? ???
(I'm very very bad....ultimately I'm actually the one who will have hard time)
copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
autoplay: ON

No comments:

Post a Comment